Duties of the Semi-Senior Accountant position
Our client is currently recruiting for a pro-active, Semi-Senior Accountant to join their independent organisation. The successful candidate will play an integral part within the existing accounts team in delivering compliance services to the client base. Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive free car parking, study support and excellent prospects for progression.
As the Semi-Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting on a portfolio of clients throughout the year
- Preparing of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT Return preparation
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve technical issues which may arise
- Preparing client deliverables and building relationships with the client (including their staff)
The successful candidate for the role of Semi-Senior Accountant will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a practice environment
- Ideally AAT qualified, progressing onto ACCA
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients of all levels
- Ability to prepare accounts up to review stage; prep management accounts, VAT returns and all usual semi senior tasks
In return the Semi-Senior Accountant will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – £25,000pa depending on experience. Working hours are flexible (Monday – Friday). Regular training and development will also be provided.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Semi-Senior Accountant position is £18,000 - £25,000pa.