Duties of the Scheduling Administrator position
Our Client, a National company who specialise in the design, project management and installation of products into a number of different industries and businesses are looking for an additional team member.
The role of Scheduling Administrator will include:
- Creating and managing maintenance plans for each contract whilst liaising with Service Desk, Account Managers and Area Ops Managers to ensure compliance
- Managing the life of the job within Service Management System, ensuring customer order numbers, quoted values etc are accurately maintained
- Allocating work and handling associated paperwork to maintenance engineers
- Monitoring the plan with the Service Desk and Area Ops Manager
- Managing the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork from engineers
- Liaising with Area Ops Managers and Supervisors to arrange and document site audits
- Uploading and managing the maintenance schedules within the Service Management System
The successful candidate for the role of Scheduling Administrator will have:
- Previous experience within an administration and scheduling role
- Experience of working with and supporting a team of engineers
In return the Scheduling Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000pa plus shift allowance. Hours are based on a shift pattern of – 8am – 4:30pm (week 1), 8:30am – 5pm (week 2 and 3), 9:30am – 6pm (week 4), 1 – 2 Bank Holidays and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Scheduling Administrator position is £18000 - £20000 per annum.