Duties of the Sales Support Coordinator position
Established for over 20 years, our client is a leading supplier of commercial goods to a range of business customers, who include restaurant chains, hotels and spas along with a range of retail outlets.
As the Sales Support Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Designers, Architects and BDM’s to collate quotations
- Processing sample requests, including internet enquiries
- Ordering samples from suppliers, monitoring the progress of the order whist keeping all departments up to date regarding the progress
- Producing pricing quotations using Microsoft Excel
- Requesting tests on various products and acquiring certificates as required by Management
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, company marketing and customer details
- Calculate product requirements
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Support Coordinator will have:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
Anyone who has previous experience of working within an Estate Agency, Flooring or Architecture environment would also be suitable for this position.
In return the Sales Support Coordinator will receive a basic salary of £22,000pa with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on company profits. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.30am.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Sales Support Coordinator position is £22,000PA.