Duties of the Sales Order Processor position
Our client, a Nationwide company is currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to join their Sales team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Account Principals to ensure the administration of client’s orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
As the Sales Order Processor you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Account Principals to ensure that accounts within your area of responsibility are receiving the support required
- Working closely with all supporting disciplines behind accounts to develop a seamless process to support delivery
- Supporting Production Planning functions to ensure that accurate visibility is given regarding customer delivery expectations
- Maintaining Sales Programme updates in a timely manner to give accurate visibility of customer demand
- Developing quotations to customer enquires in a timely manner
- Raising contracts in line with business lead times
- Monitoring and ensuring that all additional costs are captured and charged to the customer where applicable
- Monitoring and flagging price discrepancies against PO value
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Order Processor will have:
- Previous experience within an administration experience
- The ability to portray and maintain a professional image of them self and the Company at all times
- Undertaken training as required to obtain new skills
In return the Sales Order Processor will receive a basic salary of £23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Sales Order Processor position is £23,000 - £25,000.