Duties of the Sales Administrator position
Our client is a leading distributor within the retail industry that has been running for over 30 years and are currently looking for an experience Sales Administrator to join their warm, bubbly and professional team. The successful candidate will be joining an administration department providing support for the National Accounts Team and Retail Department to effectively co-ordinate and communicate information to all relevant departments. Administration experience is essential.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- New line forms both internal and external
- Retailer product maintenance and queries
- Reviewing and analysing promotions and exhibition sales
- Completing retailer promotional templates
- Collating, reviewing and analysing national account sales and promotions results
- Producing assembly and transfer orders, for bespoke stock items
- Completing of New Account Forms/Credit Applications
- Supplying Images to buyers as required
- Merchandising assistance for launch of new units into store
- Collating reports and data via Retailer Platforms
- Ensuring retail pricelists, barcodes, new product development and discontinued stock is updated and communicated to all relevant departments
- Communicating weekly/monthly updates to the agents and updating on sales boards
- Assisting with NPD launches for all retail brands
- Assisting with Export customers to include samples, pricelists and liaising with customer services
- Liaising with customer services, warehouse and operations to effectively coordinate retail projects
- Visiting stores, competitor analysis and market research
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- Excellent use of Excel & Word – Not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and confidence to make and prioritise decisions
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills for liaison with suppliers
In return the Retail Assistant will receive a basic salary of £17,500 – £19,000pa depending on experience. Working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour lunch, 23 days holiday, 3 to be used at Christmas plus statutory holidays.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Sales Administrator position is £17,500 - £19,000.