Duties of the German Sales Administrator position
Our client a leading International service provider for the modern textile management industry with over 100 years’ experience and offices in 45 locations worldwide, supplying companies with industrial textiles are currently seeking an experienced German Speaking Sales Administrator to provide support to a busy sales office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun team in a modern working environment.
As the German Speaking Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to a busy sales management department
- Checking and processing client contracts
- Generating commission settlements for sales colleagues
- Preparing Presentations and producing statistical information to support the sales function
- Co-ordinating appointments and meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation requirements
- Liaising with the internal and external sales team
The successful German Speaking Sales Administrator will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- A passion to coordinate and communicate
- Previous experience of working within a similar environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and ideally a knowledge of SAP
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £24,000PA plus benefits such as Free Parking, an employee programme and fabulous incentives. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the German Sales Administrator position is £24,000.