Duties of the Sales Administrator position
Our client, a well-established organisation who have been trading for over 25 years are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their successful team based near to the M42 in Solihull. The successful candidate will demonstrate the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in a role supporting the National Sales Manager and the team in managing national level contracts.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, tracking as well as communicating new contract opportunities through regular research
- Support in the preparation, management and submission of tender responses
- Monitoring, maintaining and reporting contract compliance
- Managing day to day contract administration
- Identifying all expiring contracts
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is up to date
- Conducting research for new opportunities
- Dealing with daily customer enquiries
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- A highly organised and methodical approach
- Clear and confident communication skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable experience of managing your workload effectively to meet changing priorities
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – £19,000pa depending on experience. Working hours are 8.30 – 5.00 Mon – Thurs, Friday 8.30 – 3.00pm
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Sales Administrator position is £18,000 - £19,000pa.