Duties of the Quality Manager - Non Food / Hardlines position
Our global client is recruiting a Quality Manager to join their defined Buying team. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing supermarket chains who have over 10,000 stores in 20 countries around the world. Our Client offers car parking, a competitive salary and great progression opportunities.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
· Managing a diverse range of Hardlines commodity groups
· Liaising with Technical Service providers to develop testing requirements and to ensure products are compliant to legal requirements
· Devising and completing relevant testing regimes for new products, in order to help to drive and shape the technical strategy for this product area.
The successful candidate for the role of Quality Manager will have:
· A Product Design or Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) Degree 2:1
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality, R&D, Consumer Goods Manufacture, Product Safety or a similar field
· Hardlines/ Non-food experience
· Knowledge of EU regulations, fit for use testing and management of technical service providers
· Experience managing teams and 3rd party technical service providers
In return the Quality Manager will receive a basic salary of £52,540 rising to £76,495.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Quality Manager - Non Food / Hardlines position is £52,540 rising to £76,495.