Duties of the Sales Administrator position
Our client based in Sutton Coldfield is currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their vibrant, fun and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all sales are fulfilled once an order has been placed and that they are delivered to customers as safely, quickly and efficiently as possible.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Keeping customers up-to-date with their order delivery status
- Updating and maintaining the order fulfilment log to provide complete visibility of orders and their status
- Maintaining regular communication with suppliers to ensure the correct orders are delivered on time
- Checking truck loads to ensure the correct goods are being delivered with the relevant paperwork
- Reviewing and managing stock levels
- Purchasing stock from relevant suppliers
- Supporting the sales team at relevant times
- Handling incoming sales enquiries from phone calls, emails and web enquiries
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- A personable and excellent telephone manner
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT systems (Computer Literate)
- Excellent time management and a proactive attitude
- Experience of working in the construction, civils or drainage sector preferred, but not essential
- Own transport due to location
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – £20,000pa dependent on experience. Working hours are Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Sales Administrator position is £18,000 - £20,000 (commission can be earnt).