Duties of the Apprentice IT Support position
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join their company as Apprentice IT Support. The successful candidate will be working as 1st Line Support for a Nationwide company who specialise in the design, project management and installation of products into several different industries and businesses. **THIS POSITION IS SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES**
As the Apprentice IT Support you will be responsible for:
- Provide onsite and remote IT support to all customers of the IT department
- Assisting with a broad range of 1st line technical support duties
- Assisting staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers and mobile equipment in line with company policy
- Travelling across the Company sites as required to provide support as necessary
- Communicating within a small team based at 2 geographic locations
- Escalating issues which cannot be resolved locally, to next in line and H&S Manager
- Provide basic troubleshooting solutions
The successful candidate for the role of Apprentice IT Support will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- A genuine interest in IT
- Excellent organisational & analytical skills
In return the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £6.15p/h. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5:30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Apprentice IT Support position is £6.15 P/H.