Duties of the Internal Sales Executive position
We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales Executive to work for our well established client based within the Sutton Coldfield area. If you are a committed, enthusiastic and professional communicator with previous sales experience of outbound calling and converting enquires then this is the role for you and involves liaising at all levels of client including celebrities and businesses.
As the Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the in-house database
- Calling qualified leads to generate interest
- Making outbound sales calls to new clients to win business
- Responding to email enquiries
- Client relationship building
- Achieving KPIs and targets
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
The successful candidate for the role of Internal Sales Executive will have:
- Previous experience of outbound sales calls or cross selling
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- A proven track record in sales
In return the Internal Sales Executive will receive a basic salary of £20,000pa plus bonus. Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5:00pm. Occasional Saturdays may be required 9.45am – 4.00pm (however you will receive a day off in the week).
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Internal Sales Executive position is £20,000 plus commission.