Duties of the Independent Financial Advisor position
Our client, a highly respected IFA Practice based in Wolverhampton are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Independent Financial Advisor (IFA). This in an excellent opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced IFA / Wealth Manager, gaining valuable experience and skills with a view to taking more responsibility as your career develops.
As the Independent Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing ongoing relationship with existing clients – acting as first point of contact on all matters
- Monitoring the investments of clients
- Inputting of client information into cash flow programmes
The successful candidate for the role of Independent Financial Advisor will have:
- Previous experience providing financial advice or paraplanning (Pensions / Investments) – essential
- An FPC qualification
- A highly motivated attitude, technically proficient and committed to providing the highest standards of customer service
- Diploma Level 4 qualified (Advantageous)
In return the Independent Financial Advisor will receive a basic salary of £30,000pa plus quarterly and annual bonuses. Along with a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a company car, 21 days holiday plus statutory holidays and shut down over Christmas and New Year. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Independent Financial Advisor position is £30,000 plus bonuses.