Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive position
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their well-established marketing team. The role is working within the SPORTING INDSUTRY and our client is looking for someone from a similar background (Motor Cross, Golf, Sporting, Sports Clothing, Rugby, Football, Biking). As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of Digital Marketing to include, online catalogue management, Google Analytics, monthly report writing, POS and content writing.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Updating catalogue content in the CMS e.g. product information, images, pricing, download and articles
- Monitoring our organic search positions to identify areas of required SEO focus
- Writing product content, blog posts and informative articles in line with SEO best practice and keyword research
- Using Google Analytics to identify any issues and areas of success
- Compiling monthly reports on digital performance to agree areas of future attention
- Brainstorming with the team and implementing new digital marketing channels and ideas
- Supporting as required with designing ads and POS using Adobe suit
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Executive will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar Digital Marketing role
- A similar industry background (Motor Cross, Golf, Sporting, Sports Clothing, Rugby, Football, Biking)
- Previous CMS experience (WordPress)
- WooCommerce systems experience
- SEO/SEM experience
- Analytical Analysis experience
- PPC (Example; Google Ads) experience
- Basic Coding Knowledge
- Adobe Euite experience
- Experience within Catalogue Design
- Experience on Product Merchandising (Hang Tags, Custom Fit)
In return the Digital Marketing Executive will receive a basic salary of £28,000pa as well as other benefits. The working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Digital Marketing Executive position is £26000 - £30000 per annum.