Duties of the Customer Service Executive position
Our Client is located in walking distance from Four Oaks train station and also has onsite car parking. The company offer an excellent working environment, great training and benefits. They a looking for an experience Customer Service individual with good IT skills. Our Client are experts in care management software, data capture and analytics for integrated community health and social care. The role is initially a 12 month contract.
As the Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Provide 1st line contact technical support to customers and 3rd party contractors
- Maintain high standards of customer service via email, telephone and live chat
- Record detailed and accurate notes within the internal ticketing system
- Categorise, prioritise and investigate issues – escalating only when required
- Provide administrative support where required
- Tracking of calls and keeping customers informed of the status of their queries
- Shadow customer sessions for customer one-to-one training
- Respond quickly and professionally to all queries and issues
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Executive will have:
- A proven software support background or experience of working within a busy call centre environment
- Passion for providing a top-quality service to customers, building rapport and trust
- Able to work in a pressured environment, dealing with potentially difficult customers in a professional manner
- Able to take on and retain large amounts of new information including bespoke software
- Able to juggle many tasks and a high workload adhering to customer service level agreements whilst maintaining attention to detail
In return the Customer Service Executive will receive a basic salary of £18,000pa rising to £19,000pa. Monday – Friday, set shifts between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm. Working from home every 1 in 6 Saturday’s or Sunday’s, 9.00am-5.00pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Customer Service Executive position is £18,000pa rising to £19,000pa.