Duties of the Business Development Executive position
Our client is a national market leader in their field are looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to join their expanding team. With an annual turnover of in excess of £17 million pounds the client is offering an excellent package and development for the right candidate. This excellent opportunity will suit a none aggressive professional sales individual to develop existing relationships and develop new business opportunities.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the accounts of a number of existing clients through telephone and email
- Identifying and bringing on new business
- Effectively communicating a range of offerings and how they can contribute to a client’s buying strategy
- Up-selling new offers and promoting new products to existing customers
- Marketing activities to gather information from new and existing clients
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle, proposing and closing
- Building internal relationships to further sell and develop opportunities
- Keeping in very close contact with clients and making sure they are serviced correctly at all times
The successful candidate for the role of the Business Development Executive will have:
- Previous Account Manager / Sales experience
- Experience of selling a product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Information gathering and self-management abilities
- Persuasiveness / Adaptability
- Negotiation skills
- High energy levels/Self-motivation
In return the Business Development Executive will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 and £21,000 with an OTE of up to £25,000pa. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm with a 3pm finish on Fridays.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Business Development Executive position is £20,000 and £21,000 with an OTE of up to £25,000pa.