Duties of the Analyst position
Our global client is seeking a Buying Administrator Analyst to join their ever-growing Corporate Buying Administration Team with excellent progression opportunities. The successful candidate will take responsibility and ownership of the tasks and projects within the team, driving forwards innovation.
As the Buying Administrator Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing of the department’s forecasted spend data to identify trends and areas of over or under-spend when compared to actual data resulting in more accurate planning on a monthly and annual basis
- Analysing of sales forecast data to determine where target will be hit or where the department is under-performing. Taking this data onto the next step to propose areas of potential changes to the data
- Collation and presentation of key performance indicator information for different levels of the department
- Daily checks and monitoring of the important information that drives the department such as Net Profit and sales forecasting information. To help ensure its accuracy and being proactive in finding anomalies in our data by liaising with the relevant stakeholders to investigate and resolve
- Generating and analysing the annual sales budget data for the department using forecasted sales data
- Creating bespoke data extracts from the Data Warehouse, CBIS and other applications to aid the flow of information in the department
- Providing analysis and identifying trends within the data to aid with decision making
- Playing a lead role in developing, implementing and delivering the training strategy for the department
The successful candidate for the role of Buying Administrator Analyst will have:
- The ability to deliver solutions autonomously
- Strategic and critical thinker that is results-oriented and data driven
- An intellectually curious approach
- GCSE Maths Grade B or above and / or Maths A-Level Grade B or above
- A minimum of 2 years professional work experience
- Previous data manipulation, interrogation and presentation of business performance experience
- Experience of preparation of senior level reports
- Experience of analysing data within a retail setting
- Advanced skill level with MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Comfort in dealing with complex data
In return the Buying Administrator Analyst will receive a basic salary of £39,275 – £43,115 per annum.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Analyst position is £39,275 - £43,115 pa.