Duties of the Account Manager position
Our client, a professional and Nationwide company located in Tamworth is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their hard-working and lively team. The company provides an excellent working environment, car parking facilities, progression opportunities and a truly likeable place to work.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for a set of customers made up of historical accounts
- Managing the customers and their requirements, as well as developing the accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product core line sale opportunities and current promotions
- Identify sales opportunities to build pipelines and close deals
- Keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis
- Responding to customer enquiries within the appropriate timescale
- Using internal customer contact tools and systems, to manage the day to day running of your data
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will have:
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within a B2B environment
- Ability to negotiate well and make beneficial cost decisions
- Worked in a targeted environment previously
- Demonstrates a good business understanding and can engage with all levels of the business
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £19,068 OTE £27,000pa. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful
Salary for the Account Manager position is £19,068 OTE £27,000.